Sunday, June 1, 2008

Most Wanted Yaoi 2008

Hello All! (P.S. You can vote for as many titles as you like in the poll)

As I keep getting poorer and poorer, I tend not to splurge at the comic store for all the Yaoi that they stock. Instead, I like to read whatever reviews I find on the 'net to weed out the stinkers. Then, I look at all the titles I would probably enjoy and pick the best ones. I find this method helps me the best when I'm trying to save money. Here are some titles that sound reasonable and/or are must-haves for upcoming 2008 titles:

Of the "Coming Soon" DramaQueen" releases that most likely will come out this year, I would most likely get "Cage of Thorns" because of the hot banner on the DQ BL Portal. "Naked Jewels Corp." and "Worthless Love" also seem worthy of a purchase. Surprisingly, I'm not that interested in "Tyrant Falls in Love", so sue me!

Of the 801 Media titles soon to be published, both "Black Sun" and "Meeting You" caught my attention. "Black Sun" for me, is a definite must-have.

The Deux Press schedule looks alright with titles like, "Mister Mistress" and "Freshmen". It looks like their later releases improve with appeal.

From Kitty Media, every upcoming release seems to be a good one with, "Dog Style 2", "The Crimson Spell 2", and "Family" (by Yuuya). If nothing else, I will just get Kitty Media books for the rest of the year as they are cheap and also must-haves.

June always has a lot books announced but for now, only "Pathos" seems like a Best Bet.

Well, there's the rundown of my list of good, upcoming releases. I know this post may seem selfish, but you can use this information to save money and help you decide for yourself which books are worthy of your hard-earned cash, and which ones you just have to leave on the store shelf (or online catalogue).

No comments:

Post a Comment