Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Post!

Hey y'all, it's my birthday today, so if you want to send me those volumes of Yaoi, now's your excuse! It is my 19th birthday and I have now a total of 73 Volumes of Yaoi! Not a lot, but that number is growing!

I have a lot of Yaoi I want to review, but I don't want to flood my blog with so many reviews. I'm getting all three tomes of "Scandalous Seiryo University" sooner or later from my good smut gods at World's Biggest Book Store so I might just post a 3-in-1 review for that.

I still need to finish "Prime Minister's Secret Diplomacy" because I'm lazy about finishing it. I really appreciate the work Youka Nitta puts into her stories, though.

My current fave publisher is... KITTY MEDIA for being so smuttastic!

Have a good day and don't forget to reread your favourite books!

No comments:

Post a Comment